Acronis True Image 2018 – is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash. Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud. Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed. Acronis True Image 2018 is optimized for Windows 10.
• Mobile apps. Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs
• Disk Imaging. Restore – not just the files, but the exact configuration of your computer including your operating system, settings, and applications
• Nonstop backup. Ongoing changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder or your entire system as it was at any point in time
• Incremental backups: Changes are captured since the last backup. That saves time and disk space
• Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites
• Secure Zone: Store a disk backup on your system drive. Recover wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed
• Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently True Image does backups – even when you aren’t using your computer
• Background operation: True Image works in the background and doesn’t affect the running processes
• 2TB+ drives: Protect over 2 terrabytes of files, programs, and other content
• Network backup: Your NAS device is detected automatically, so you can backup multiple network PCs to a secure storage site
• View before restore: Get a clear preview of what your system looked like during each backup and choose what to restore
• Media versatility: Use any storage devices -DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage
• Privacy: True Image is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep your data secure
What’s New In v2018
• New! Backup Statistics and Activity graphically represents content of a backup, provides statistics for backed-up file categories, such as documents, photos, videos, music, and others. Backup activity streams allow you to track history of backup operations starting from a backup creation, the operation statuses, and to analyze the statistics for successfully backed-up data.
• Improved Media Builder to create WinPE media by using Windows Recovery Environment without downloading the additional component – Windows ADK or Windows AIK (up to 6 GB). You can customize your media in Advanced mode, or use the predetermined settings of Simple mode.
• New! Active Protection Dashboard monitors how many potentially risky processes have been flagged, and the number of files duplicated in cache to protect them from the risky processes. The dashboard provides statistics for blocked, trusted processes and allows you to manage a permission list so your trusted applications could run as normal.
• Improved Active Protection compatibility with Windows Defender and other third-party antivirus software.
• Improved Clone disk utility – You can clone disk on an active Windows system without having to use bootable media. By using the volume shadow copy service (VSS), Acronis True Image allows you to create a snapshot of the active partition and boot from the new disk.
• New! Conversion to Virtual Machine – Convert Acronis backup files to the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive format to ensure the system will boot starting a virtual machine with Hyper-V. You can also mount a .vhd(x) file as a virtual hard drive.
• New! Faster file and system recovery with the enabled WAN optimization option that increases download speed from Acronis Cloud data centers.
• New! Faster Incremental Backup for disk and partition backups with Acronis Changed Block Tracker (CBT). The Volume Tracker reduces the amount of time taken to perform incremental or differential images by monitoring the changes to an image in real-time mode.
• New! Laptop power setting allows you to pause backup while working on battery to save the battery power. The paused backups will continue automatically after connecting power adapter.
Usability and other improvements:
• Mobile devices are available in the backup source list.
• Access to backup shortcut menu with right-click.
• Progress bar was updated with application window blurring.
• Fixed issue with the search dialog that did not provide functionality of recovering several files from different backup versions.
• Fixed issue with possibility to move a backup from a password-protected network to a local drive or to another share.
* Click here