Advanced Driver Updater a software application with a pretty self-explanatory name – it allows you to update your system drivers. It can be easily figured out by users, regardless of their level of experience.
The interface of the program is clean and pretty intuitive. Upon initialization, Advanced Driver Updater automatically displays a list of all drives which need updates, so you don’t have to manually perform a scanning procedure.
You can check out specific details for each of them, such as the driver name, version, age and status. Updating an item can be seamlessly done, by clicking a button.
Furthermore, you can opt for Advanced Driver Updater to update all drives, create an ignore list, as well as backup and restore data. From the Settings tab you can alter the default locations for the downloaded drivers and backup copies, schedule a one-time only or recurring task, switch to a different language for the interface, set the action on the close button, as well as make Advanced Driver Updater automatically run at system startup.
The program runs on a moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes user documentation. No error dialogs have been shown during our evaluation and Advanced Driver Updater did not hang or crash. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, less experienced users can quickly learn how to deal with this tool.
• Scan, download and install the latest drivers for your system with a few simple clicks to enhance system performance.
Backup and restore:
• You can take a full backup of the existing drivers or specific drivers on your system easily using Advanced Driver Updater.
Driver Exclusion list:
• Advanced Driver Updater can exclude those drivers which cause system instability due to compatibility issues. On subsequent scans, such drivers will not come up in the scan results and will not be updated.
Schedule driver scan:
• Regular driver scans can be scheduled easily using Advanced Driver Updater. These can be scheduled at pre-defined dates and times, like every day, every week or just once to run automatically.
Full compatibility with latest operating systems:
• Advanced Driver Updater is fully compatible with the latest operating systems available in the market.
OS: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit
» » Software+Crack