Air Explorer Pro – supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu y WebDAV. There are a lot of people who like to backup their most valuable documents on cloud servers, protected by a custom username and password.However, when you want to move or copy a file from one account to the other, you need to first login to the first account, download the file to your PC, then login to the second one and upload it. You can simplify this task by using Air Explorer, an app that allows you to browse through the data you store on several cloud servers with ease.
Straightforward looks and neatly organized tabs
• Air Explorer comes with a user-friendly GUI (graphical user interface) that makes it easy even for beginners to enter their credentials and connect their online account to this app.
• In addition to exploring the files you store on your cloud servers, you can also search for a certain file throughout all your connected accounts within a dedicated tab, while another one allows you to synchronize two accounts.
Browse data stored on Dropbox, Mega, OneDrive, Google Drive and others
• In order to enjoy the functions of Air Explorer, you first need to connect the servers you regularly use to the app. More precisely, you can specify the username and password for one or several accounts, then download or upload files without any hassle.
• Air Explorer supports a wide range of services, such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega, Mediafire, WebDav and Yandex, and the login process is as straightforward as possible: enter the username and password, and you are done.
Move files between accounts or encrypt all uploads
• Due to Air Explorer, you can easily copy or move documents from one account to the one, with only a few mouse clicks – you can browse data in a two-panel mode, so you can easily select one or more files that you want to transfer.
• Moroever, Air Explorer can also help you protect the security of your data by encrypting all the files you upload to the cloud – it goes without saying that you need to remember the password you use, otherwise you will not be able to access the files afterwards.
• All in all, the application is a nifty app that can help you save a lot of time when it comes to browsing files you store in cloud accounts, as well as transfer them or sync local folders to online ones.
* not available