Alien Skin Exposure X3 – is an advanced RAW photo editor and organizer that improves every step in your editing workflow. Use it to quickly organize your images, nondestructively edit your photos, and apply gorgeous looks and special effects.
For over a decade, Exposure has been the go-to solution for digital photographers seeking a smarter, faster way to create stunning images. Exposure X3 continues this tradition, and is the follow-up to the award-winning Exposure X.
You won’t find unnecessary complications like catalogs, imports, or separate user modules. Instead, Exposure streamlines your workflow, making it easy for you to organize your photos and transform them into beautiful works of art. It’s flexible enough to adapt to different workflows, too. Use it as your complete solution or as a creative editing plug-in with Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop.
• Exposure offers the creative tools you need to create your masterpiece. Its library of carefully-curated styles spans the history of film and beyond. Use these presets to bring warmth and character to your images. Browse them for inspiration, then apply the one that best evokes your chosen mood.
• Make essential adjustments like exposure, sharpening, color toning, and more. Retouch images using the spot heal and brush tool. Then use advanced tools like bokeh, overlays, grain, and vignettes to bring your creative vision to life. The Exposure Bundle features natural media tools, so you can transform your photos into realistic oil paintings, watercolors, and more.
• Exposure keeps you in the creative editing zone. It’s streamlined and intuitive, so you avoid burdensome steps like catalogs or imports. Your entire workflow becomes easier and faster. There’s no switching back and forth between separate user modules ‒ simply navigate to your images and begin working.
• The intuitive user interface puts all the tools you need on screen. You can preview multiple looks simultaneously, then quickly choose your favorite and apply it with a single click. Exposure has all the creative tools you need, so you don’t have to cobble together multiple applications to create beautiful images.
• Exposure is flexible enough to handle any photography workflow. It supports a variety of file types (RAW, DNG, JPEG, TIFF, PSD), DSLR and mirrorless cameras, and lenses. Exposure’s speed helps you cruise through your tasks. Large RAW files and extensive editing actions won’t slow Exposure down. Cloud storage support lets you sync files between computers and collaborate with others.
• Exposure’s filtering, selection, and search tools help you stay organized. Improve your efficiency by creating presets for many common tasks like color filters, brushes, file settings, and file naming. You can customize the user interface, and view images in a full-screen preview or on a second monitor. Advanced image resizing tools in the Exposure Bundle let you enlarge your images while keeping them crystal clear.
– Apple Mac users need OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer
– Microsoft Windows users need Windows 8 64-bit or newer
– An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
– A monitor with 1280×768 resolution or greater
* not available