BlueStacks 2 AppPlayer – is an easy to use yet powerful software solution designed to run Android apps right on your Windows machine, with the help of a Google account.
• Boasting a very effective emulation engine, BlueStacks impresses thanks to its user friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, be they beginners or with a bit more computer knowledge. It looks exactly like the mobile platform, with all the proper buttons incorporated in the main window.
• Once installed, you are required to input your existing Google account or create a new one, so that you can gain access to the Play Store.
Access, download and manage apps with ease
• It is possible to download all games and apps available on Android from the Play Store, as well as play them with ease. You can navigate the Internet with the help of a built-in web browser, as well as check out your Twitter and Facebook account.
• The app is available on a full-screen mode, while you can also make it smaller with just a click of the button. As stated above, the back, home and recent apps buttons are available, and help you easily browse through all the options offered with ease, and all installed items are going to create shortcuts in the Start screen (on Windows 8 and 8.1).
Tweak parameters and share items
• Loading times are very good and the program runs with absolutely no errors. Most of the games, galleries and apps can be controlled by mouse, just like you would do on your typical touchscreen mobile phone.
• Aside from that, you can share an item on Facebook and Twitter with great ease, view the time in a corner, enable or disable notifications and access the settings panel. The latter is quite familiar, seeing its design is almost identical with the Android one, and lets you manage sound, apps and contacts, as well as set date and time, change keyboard options and language.
Sync phone and PC, and import files
• Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called Cloud Connect, a separate tool designed to allow users to automatically sync their apps, updates, photos and SMS from your Android phone to the PC.
• In turn, you can also import items from your computer’s hard drive with just a click of the button, with the incorporated file browser.
Performance and conclusion
• This utility runs all Windows versions out there, without putting a strain on the computer’s performance. The response time is good and the interface is intuitive and quite familiar for those who already have an Android phone.
• Overall, BlueStacks is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer.
• Running Android applications on Windows.
• Ability to move applications from Android devices on the computer.
• The decision to launch applications Android OS on full screen with a maximum operating speed.
• Synchronize your Android phone to your PC via BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
• The ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
• Ability to play 3D games (with the cache).
• Synchronizing with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, shoot photos and much more.
• Has a variety of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly abbreviated).
• Know how to install applications from your computer one by clicking on them.
• The opportunity to obtain Root (full access to the file system and others).
• It is possible to install Google Play, easier speaking market.
• BlueStacks great friends with the ADB is a very big plus, if you really want to, you can change the firmware.
• The opportunity to come to the FastBoot, and Recovery.
• BlueStacks has a virtual drive, such as a SD card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives the opportunity to do a lot of “body” movements with him and enjoy all of its charms.
* not available