CyberLink MediaShow Ultra – is a powerful professional solution for creation, convert, burn video to DVD, as well as a variety of photo slideshows. This application allows you to work with digital images obtained from virtually any source – cameras, camcorders, mobile phones and druih sources, and an attractive and easy to use 3D-interface makes it easy to work with digital resources, search and navigate by album, sort of archives. The program performs automatic sorting, search and view detailed previews. MediaShow allows you to quickly and professionally edit digital photos, correcting weaknesses such as lack of exposure and uneven lighting, removing redeye, and adjust the contrast. The latest version of the program is used PhotoNow!, Provide advanced photo editing functions.
• Managing, enhancing and sharing your photos and videos
• Easy import of your pictures and video files
• Quick search your media library
• 3D liquid user interface
• Super-Fast Work
• Change in skin interface in real time
• Import video files from DV and HDV
• Importing video and images from digital cameras and mobile phones
• Importing video and images of these directories and drives
• Instantly search all videos and photos by tags, creation time, and descriptions
• Adding tags and descriptions
• Built-in one-Clicks tools to improve image and video
• Preview in real time during editing
• Use a different video to your videos
• Cancel all the acts committed in one click
• Mark selected videos and photos with asterisks
• Using styles slideshow
• Create videos using slideshow
• Repeat slideshow
• Comparison of pre-and post on one screen
• Powerful video converter
• Create, write, DVD, AVCHD and Blu-Ray
• Built-in DVD menu templates
• Upload images and videos on Flickr and Youtube
• Convert slideshow screensavers
• Print to local printers
• Support for multi-core processors
and much more ….
* Adds support for Windows 10.
* Adds support for NVIDIA NVENC hardware encoder.
* Fixes crash issue encountered when launching on a platform with AMD VGA driver 15.7 or later.
* Fixes issues encountered with Intel Quick Sync Video produced videos under Windows 10.
* Fixes other minor bugs.