DriverMax – program can help the user to quickly reinstall all Windows drivers. DriverMax gather information about installed drivers in the system and displays a list of devices that use them. There is information about the driver version, date, developer, number of files and you have a digital signature. Then export them to a separate folder, or packed in ZIP-archive, and after reinstalling Windows to install everything you need from one source. With the Import Wizard, you can install all the saved drivers just 5 minutes. Thus, you no longer have to have on hand a lot of drives to different devices.
• Gives detailed information about all drivers, including the version, release date, and so on. D.
• Create a detailed report (TXT / HTM) drivers.
• Make a backup copy of all the installed drivers to the specified folder.
• Ability to create an archive with drivers’s backup.
• Import Wizard to install drivers from a saved copy.
• Ability to check for the presence of more recent versions of the drivers.
* not available