FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP and FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks
with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more. Available in over 20 languages.
FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website, Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more, Share your files with your friends and co-workers, or even use it to download other shareware!
• Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
• MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
• Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
• Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
• Advanced Skip list.
• Optional caching of remote directory lists.
• Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
• Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
• Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
• Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
• SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
• Clear Command Channel (CCC).
• Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
• Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
• Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
• Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
• FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
• Internal ident server.
• Per Site Connectivity modes support.
• PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
• Full Multi-language support.
• Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
• Advanced queue control.
• Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
• Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
• Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
• Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
• Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
• Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
• Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
• Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
• Minimizes to system tray.
• List hidden files.
• Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
• Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
• Internal text editor for quick edits.
• Extensive command line options for scripting/scheduling.
• Remote FTP file search.
• Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
• Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
• Grouped SITE custom commands.
• Priority transfer list.
• Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
• Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
– Fixed: Loading and executing a saved queue that references sites by ID (i.e Auto saved queues) that no longer exist in the Site Manager could under some conditions cause FlashFXP to get stuck in an infinite loop and lock up.
– Fixed: Under a rare condition the Queue List window might cache the wrong site name and the remark column would display the wrong site name. This did not effect functionality and was only a visual issue.
– Fixed: Local browser drag operations incorrectly passed a UTF-8 encoded path-name when calling a windows API when it should of used Unicode path-name, this caused some drag/drop operations to fail.
– Fixed: After the desktop color depth changes sometimes FlashFXP would incorrectly render the toolbar buttons with an opaque background.
– Fixed: If FlashFXP is left minimized while the local browser is displaying the content of a network drive/location and this location becomes unavailable it could cause FlashFXP to freeze for an unusually long time or lockup when restoring the window.
– Fixed: Synchronized browsing issue where the remote synchronized root path was not correctly defined under some conditions.
– Fixed: Scheduled tasks > If the task failed as a result of being unable to resolve the server host name this reason was not clearly indicated.
– Fixed: Internal file read-only check on data files was incorrectly passing Unicode file-names to ANSI version of APIs.
– Changed: Clipboard monitor now uses a more reliable monitoring method on Windows Vista and up.
– Fixed: Eliminated multiple RedrawWindow() API calls after unlocking the window canvas for drawing due to erroneous DrawLockLevel evaluation.
– Fixed: Indirect site to site transfers were experiencing a problem that caused the UI to appear frozen between the download and upload operations while waiting for the file to become ready.
– Fixed: In some cases FlashFXP was unnecessary reloading the FlashFXP data files from disk.
– Fixed: Remote editing, auto uploading on save could in some specific cases try to upload even when another operation is in progress resulting in a failed upload.
– Fixed: After a download transfer failure attempting to re-transfer the file could incorrectly result in the file being skipped.
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)