HDD Expert – is a handy utility that offers an overview on your computer’s storage units (HDD, SSD), offering detailed health and performance information based on S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
Furthermore, the program makes recommendations for maintenance, notifying you about fans upgrade, spare purchase, backups and other available tasks for your drive’s health.
Clear S.M.A.R.T. attribute decoding
• HDD Expert offers quick and easy to read S.M.A.R.T. attribute classification : failures, health, performance, temperatures, so that the user can take the correct action in properly maintaining his HDD.
• A great variaty of user language support is offered, making the usage of this software application fun and simple.
Good and clean user-friendly interface
• HDD Expert’s interface is simple and even a novice PC user will find it very easy to use. Right up front, in the main window, the user will find important facts about his HDD, eg. Temperature, functioning cycles and hours.
More user data
• Information like manufacturer, model, capacity, firmware, serial and cache size will be presented in the main window.
• The option for “Fans”, “Spare” and “Backup” is also presented to the user, making sure he can take the right choice fast.
• While in this area, an update to the drivers can also be made.
• Other options include the temperature being presented both in Celsius and Fahrenheit temperatures levels and refreshing of data manually or with a periodicity set by the user.
• Different actions can also be made from the “Action” tab; functions like clearing shared files, cleaning the disk, RAM detailed information and battery health status are made fast and secure.
If data is what you prefer
• HDD Expert can export a text file with all the HDD’s important events.
• HDD Expert is a good software application for users that want to store and keep in good working condition their HDD or SSD by making periodical maintenance and need detailed information about the health of their storing device.
* Click Here