Lazy Nezumi Pro – is a Windows app that helps you draw smooth, beautiful lines, with your mouse or pen tablet. It works with many of your favorite art programs, including Photoshop and Flash.
Used By The Pros
• Lazy Nezumi Pro is used by some of the most talented artists in the entertainment industry!
• Lazy Nezumi Pro offers 3 different position smoothing modes, for which you can easily control the amount.
– Pulled String: great for slow, detailed work with sharp corners.
– Moving Average: great for more dynamic work, with curved lines and soft corners.
– Exponential Moving Average: capable of massive amounts of smoothing, great for long curves.
• Lazy Nezumi Pro allows you to easily modify your tablet’s pressure response curve. You can now reach the maximum pressure value without crushing your expensive tablet and pen nibs! And if you feel like experimenting, you can even invert the curve, so that pressing harder will give you a thinner line.
• This powerful feature allows you to alter the shape of your lines while you draw (including pressure and rotation parameters), in almost any way imaginable! Choose from one of the many pre-defined modes, or define your own custom programs using a simple scripting language!
Line Constraints and Rulers
• The Constraint Mode scripts can help you master technical drawing! With these rulers, you can have your lines automatically snap to ellipses, radial lines, or even perspective systems! Overlay guide lines will help you optimize your workflow by removing all the guess work!
• The Scripting engine can even draw by itself! Using simple rules and instructions, you can easily define complex shapes and fractals thanks to the L-System functions.Combined with your host application’s brush settings, this creates an incredibly versatile design tool!
• Need different settings for different drawing styles? No problem! Most of the features mentioned above can be configured and saved to a custom hotkey-enabled preset. Lazy Nezumi Pro comes with stock presets to get you started, and you can easily create your own and share them with friends!
• If you’re using a screen tablet or don’t like using keyboard shortcuts, switch to Mini Mode for quick 1-click access to your presets! The window will automatically shrink when not in use, so you can keep it visible without it taking too much of your screen real estate.
* not available