Opera – is a fast and free alternative web browser, that includes tabbed browsing, pop-up blocking, integrated searches. Opera 39 web browser is based on Chromium and Blink (the rendering engine used by Chromium). It has come up with bigger guns to enter the race for the most popular web browser, as the current leading role is played between Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. The web browser has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web. Search using multiple providers and view site suggestions as you type. The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe. Opera also has the advanced functions such as Opera Mail program, the lightweight, customizable mail client that refines your email experience.
Opera displays security badges, which give you a quick glance at the security of a page. If the browser’s Fraud and Malware Protection detects anything potentially dangerous, it will display a popup to warn you.
Opera has a feature called Off-Road mode, which uses server-side compression to give you better browsing speeds when you are on slow connections. If you are on dial-up or pay for your internet connection by data usage, Off-Road mode compression can save you money, too.
Private browsing ensures that your internet history and activity is removed as soon as you close the window. Private windows erase any browsing data once you close the window – history, image cache, passwords, everything. You can browse more comfortably on public computers knowing your browsing activity and passwords are removed when you close the window.
To ensure your privacy, there are ways you can control how websites monitor your web activities, and ways to keep your browsing habits and data private if you share a computer or account. You can manually set what information you want to share with specific sites.
• The Heart button: In Opera UI We have freshen up our heart. There is a new one on the right side of the address bar. Now it’s more intuitive, you do not have to “learn” icons, just click on the new heart to open a menu. Try to add your favorite page to any of Stash, Speed Dial or the bookmarks bar and you will see the heartbeat.
• Bookmarks: Now you can quickly enable or disable the bookmarks bar by selecting Show bookmark bar. If you want to bookmark a page, click the heart icon, found on the right side of the combined address and search bar. We think it’s cool that Opera now suggests a thumbnail for your new bookmarks. There are a few suggestions and you can change the image if you think another works better for you.
• Integrated PDF viewer: Opera has integrated a fast PDF Viewer directly into the browser so you can keep reading without changing applications.
• Web notifications: Notifications are a convenient way for webpages to inform their users about events, such as the delivery of email or a comment posted on a blog. Opera 35 has the Web notifications as native to your system as possible: You will receive them as normal Windows or Mac notifications.
• Support for H.264 and MP3: H.264 video and MP3 Audio is widely used on the internet. With Opera 35 you will have native access to such content.
•Syncing Bookmarks with Android: If you install Opera browser for Android mobile and Opera 35 on your computer, you can see cross-device syncing in action. Go ahead! Make some bookmarks on your computer and see them appear on your Android phone.
•Sync open tabs between computers: In Opera for computers, you can now sync your open tabs.
• MSE+MP3 on developer stream: MSE Audio now works from within Opera, enabling playback from Google Play Music and similar services.
* not available
Title Release: Opera.46.0.2597.46.Stable
Developer: Home Page
Opera Web Browser 46.0.2597.46 x32 (35 MB)
Opera Web Browser 46.0.2597.46 x64 (40 MB)
Opera Web Browser 46.0.2597.46 Portable (92 MB)