Phoenix OS – is a free, Android based project operating system that can be installed on tablets, laptops and desktop computers. It is an enhanced version of Android focused on bringing Windows features such as the well-known Start Menu and Task Bar. The purpose is to make users feel more comfortable when moving from Windows to Android. If you are looking for an Android desktop operating system, Phoenix OS is worth considering. Phoenix OS is available for Android devices as well as x86 PCs. It certainly has its fair share of faults but it is functional and markedly distinct from other similar Android based operating systems such as Remix OS. Let’s take a closer look at the details of Phoenix OS.
Starting from fashion, returning to classics
• Phoenix OS is a personal computer operating system which is further researched and developed based on the Android platform, mainly orients to smart tablet, laptop, desktop computer and other large-screen devices. It inherits many habits and experiences of classic personal computer operating system, and also supports millions of mainstream Android applications. You can use it freely no matter under environments of family, office, education or others.
• Phoenix OS adopts with the start menu as a comprehensive entrance of the system. You can start the installed applications, enter into the system settings and other functions. You also can start the full-screen mode of the start menu to browse more applications at one time if you want.
Multiple tasks, high efficiency
• Compared with traditional Android systems, Phoenix OS supports operation of multiple windows and multiple tasks, and easy mutual switching between applications, which greatly improves utilization efficiency.
Easy management of files
• The Phoenix OS supports classified file management, LAN access, global search, and even the mouse operation, window dragging and file decompression. All these are familiar operations, which are simple and easy.
Familiar keyboard shortcuts
• As an efficient system, Phoenix OS perfectly supports Ctrl+ C, Ctrl+ V, Ctrl+ A and other classic commonly used keyboard shortcuts.
• You can realize batch management of notification information through the notification center which appears after clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar, where also gathers commonly used quick settings.
• It perfectly supports the latest web standards based on internationally advanced Chromium core, which gives play to the hardware’s capabilities to the largest extent, and stands out among mainstream mobile browsers in scoring of Html5Test for browser professional performance test.
Manage applications for you
• Phoenix OS deeply integrates the safety center into system level, and can intelligently allocate system resources, and deeply clean background processes, which ensures stability of system operation, avoids frequent applications disturb and extends cruising ability.
Enjoy huge amounts of applications
• Phoenix OS is perfectly compatible with Android ecosystem, and millions of Android applications and games are available for option.
* Some minor improvements.
Title Release: Phoenix.OS.18.104.22.168/v22.214.171.124
Developer: Home Page
.EXE File (Setup)
Phoenix OS v126.96.36.199 Setup x32 (618 MB)
Phoenix OS v188.8.131.52 Setup x64 (698 MB)