SlimBrowser 7 – is a powerful and compact tabbed multiple-site browser with full unicode support. It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias. SlimBrowser let you open several sites at once with the support of site groups. It provides one-click access to search engines via pre-defined quicksearch entries. You can easily define your own quicksearch entries. SlimBrowser provides one-click access to personal accounts via predefined autologin entries. This browser supports URL filter and in-page ad filter which blocks annoying advertisements and offensive content effectively. It is able to render RSS new feeds into readable web pages.
SlimBrowser support URL alias and built-in commands. It also supports ftp file uploading. The built-in ScriptPad is able to edit JScript / VBScript and HTML files with syntax highlighting.
The program interface is fully skinnable and a large collection of skins are available for download. SlimBrowser brings you convenient and comfortable browsing. Windows XP SP2+Internet Explorer 6.0 is the minimum requirement. SlimBrowser runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit windows platform.
• Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
• Seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
• Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
• Site windows killed by mistake are FULLY RECOVERABLE
• Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
• Built-in web form spell checker.
• Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
• Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
• Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
• Seamless integration of most Internet Explorer toolbars
• ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
• Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users’ request
• Skinned window frame.
• Free-zooming of any web page.
• AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
• Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
• Ability to suppress script error message dialog
• Site Group: Open and save a collection of sites as a group
• Flexible control of startup actions
• URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
• Download Manager. The multi-threaded download manager built into the internet browser software boosts your download speed by up to 12 times. It also allows you to resume broken downloads.
* not available