The KMPlayer – (KMP+) is a korean movie and audio player that supports a wide range of codecs and file formats. It has full VCD/DVD playback functionality. KMPlayer is a versatile media player which
utilizes all kinds of video information and subtitles to bring the best video experience through software/hardware options and recognition of various display devices. The player provides a strong hybrid structure efficient for interconnecting various directshow filters, winamp input and dsp plugin, and internal filters. The most outstanding feature is that the player has the full control of filter connections to prevent a media playback from being messed. KMPlayer handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
The KMPlayer provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system.Internal filters are not registered to user’s system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.
The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users’ own customization. Even though the KMP is based upon directshow structure, it supports Winamp, Realmedia and Quicktime by the internal logic. Thus, it is possible to specify where to try to connect firstly the media in preferences.
The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed with regular tone, select parts of a video as favorites, do an exceptionally powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. It is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are extremely extensive.
KMPlayer developed by a South Korean engineer and is well known for stable engine and various features and used by millions of users every day. In order to develop the KMPlayer to the next level to accommodate growing needs from all over the world, Pandora TV, the largest video streaming company in Korea has acquired the technology including the source code and core engine for the KMPlayer from the original developer, Kang Yong-Huee on August, 2007.
• Already equipped with integrated Codec + replay environment
• Supports replay of damaged (While sending online) AVI File
• Supports a variety different kinds of media equipments
• Supports Winamp, RealMedia, QuickTime
• Supports multiple audio streams
• Supports many different kinds of output devices
• A variety of subtitle function Image processing function
• Supports low and high specifications
• Supports skin function
• A variety of speech processing function Supports Winamp (General Purpose) plug-in
• Supports Winamp (Visualization) plug-in
• ASF/ASX, RTSP etc. real time broadcast viewing function(e-sky broadcasting)
• Frequency analysis & wavy pattern output function when playing music
• Supports live equipments like TV/Camera
• Supports DVD
• Strong, stopped image capture function
• Video capture function
• Wallpaper viewing function
• Easy to use OSC (On Screen Control)
• Image resizing function
• Jog and shuttle for language studying function/section repetition function
• A variety of input, output color face function
• Level of operating difficulty : Easy
• Executable using only one file
• Language : Supports 27 different languages
* not available
Title Release: The.KMPlayer.22.214.171.124
Developer: Home Page
The KMPlayer 126.96.36.199 Final (37 MB)
The KMPlayer 188.8.131.52 Portable (42 MB)
The KMPlayer 184.108.40.206 Repack – Diakov (40 MB)