UFS Explorer Professional Recovery – is a software application built specifically for helping users recover lost or deleted data by providing automated data analysis and scanning modes.
It sports a clean and straightforward interface that allows users to access files and folders from hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, disk images, virtual image files, as well as RAID configuration items.
Furthermore, you can use the hexadecimal viewer tool for viewing the disk partitions and saving the image file from isolated disk partitions, perform automated searching operations for lost partitions, search for files and folders, view data size information before starting to copy items, and test file system consistency for possible errors.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery gives use the possibility to define the scanning parameters, look for file system variations if you need to recover the previous file system state, save the scanning results, access files and directories on a virtual disk or disk image.
• Universal Data Access: UFS Explorer is designed to make no matter where your data reside. It supports fast and safe access to set of storages, including SCSI/SATA/PATA hard disks, USB mass storage devices, RAID arrays, VMWare, Microsoft Virtual PC, Parallels Workstation, Bochs virtual disks and RAW disk or partition image files.
• Built-in support of most used file systems makes data recovery quite simple!
• Several Levels of Data Recovery: No matter where your data reside, UFS Explorer can fast access your file systems and recover any data from there. We are improving it to make you forget about inaccessible data on your computer!
• UFS Explorer products use several levels of data recovery: from direct file sytem access and to sub-file system heuristic data analysis. This gives you an ability to perfome time-cost efficient data recovery.
• If you using virtualization software or different operation system on same computer – UFS Explorer makes your data accessible wherever it reside with usual for you data access speed!
• Have your file system partially damaged? In most cases UFS Explorer can help to recover data from there.
* not available