UpdatePack7R2 17.12.15 for Windows 7 SP1 & Server 2008 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of UpdatePack7R2 17.12.15 for Windows 7 SP1 & Server 2008 32 bit 64 bit PC.
UpdatePack7R2 17.12.15 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 – Set allows you to update a working system, and integrate software updates in the distribution. Can be installed on any edition of Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2, any digit and any language. Includes updates for all versions of Internet Explorer, all critical, recommended, and security updates. See details on the developer’s site.
• The system must be at least 5 GB of free space on hard drive and preferably not less than 1 GB of RAM.
• For flexible installation set, you can use the following keys and key combinations:
• Key / Reboot to automatically restart if it is required.
• Key / S to completely silent install with no windows and messages. Case is significant.
• Key / Silent passive installation – you can see the progress, but the installation is fully automatic.
• Key / IE11 for installation of Internet Explorer 11 and its localization.
• Key / Temp = allows you to specify a temporary working directory. He does not have to be empty, but must exist.
• Key / NoSpace allows you to skip checking free space on the system partition is not recommended.
• You want to automatically install all updates, IE11, and restart your computer: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 / silent / reboot
• Private need to install all the updates to existing products, the version of IE does not change, the computer does not restart: UpdatePack7R2.exe / S
• The following keys are designed to integrate the updates in this distribution:
• Key / WimFile = specifies the location of wim-file, you must specify an absolute path.
• Key / Index = indicates an index system wim-file for each index is necessary to perform the integration again.
• Key / Index = * allows you to integrate in turn updates all indexes wim-file.
• Before specifying the index is useful to execute the command: Dism / Get-WimInfo /WimFile:C:\install.wim (replace the path to your own).
• Not all updates can be integrated (see table), but they do not affect the safety of the system.
• Need to integrate IE11 and all updates to the index 1: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 /WimFile=C:\install.wim / Index = 1
• Need to integrate IE11 and all updates to all indexes: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 /WimFile=C:\install.wim / Index = *
• Need to integrate only the updates to existing products, do not change the version of IE: UpdatePack7R2.exe /WimFile=C:\install.wim / Index = 1
• You can automatically install SP1, if it is not installed on your system. To do this, place the files Windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe and Windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe in the same directory with the set.
• If there is a set of UpdatePack7R2Start.cmd – it will be done before installing the updates, UpdatePack7R2Finish.cmd – after installation, UpdatePack7R2Wim.cmd – after the integration of updates. By default, the console window will be displayed. To hide them, the first line in the cmd-file must begin with “: hide” (without the quotes). An update rollup monitors the exit code of cmd-file, in case you need to reboot. This code is 3010 (3010 exit command).
• If you want to apply your tweaks after you install Internet Explorer 11 on a working system, locate the folder with the file set ie11.reg and it will be imported automatically.
Some keys can be replaced by the renaming of the file set. So to install IE11, you can add the word “ie11” in any place of the file name set, “-” for the automatic reboot and “++” passive installation.
• You want to automatically install the system for working with IE11 and reboot: Rename UpdatePack7R2.exe in UpdatePack7R2 – ie11 ++. Exe
• It is absolutely the same as using the following keys: UpdatePack7R2.exe / ie11 / silent / reboot
• The size distribution (wim-file) will be increased by the size of installed updates.
• Integrated update can be removed, even after installation.
• It is recommended to unload from memory resident antivirus monitor for the duration of the set.
• A detailed log of the updates is in the file% WinDir% \ UpdatePack7.log.
* Added KB4051956-x86-x64
* Added KB4054518-x86-x64 with disabling telemetry and processor checking (replaces KB4048957-x86-x64)
* Removed Windows Update Agent 7.6.7600.320 (included in KB4054518-x86-x64)