VSO Blu-ray Converter software can convert any Blu-ray video or AVCHD structure (from HD camcorder) to DVD video (with menu) or other video formats supported by most popular devices like
PS3, Xbox 360, DivX home player, iPod, iPhone, iPad… The live preview allows you to watch the conversion process. With the VSO burning engine included in the software, burn your project onto DVD automatically. VSO Blu-ray Converter Ultimate also supports ISO images as input files! No external codecs or additional software needed except for a decrypter if converting from protected Blu-ray disks. Create videos in stardard or high definition format: 720 or 1080 pixels in the output size of your choice. Your video files will now be compatible with your devices.
For compatibility reasons, some output formats have more features than others. For DVD format, for example, you can add a menu and chapters to the final result. Regardless of the output format selected, all converted files can be burnt to a disk with the integrated burning engine.
1) Select the Blu-ray video and choose the audio and subtitle tracks
2) Select the output format you want: DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, Xbox, PS3
3) Press Next and sit back and relax during the conversion!
Use our quality advisor to adjust the settings of your project to get the best quality. Select the output resolution, SD or HD, and output size from a list or set your own custom size. The output can even be split over two disks. See before you even start the conversion process what the quality will be and adjust settings for fine tuning. Never be disappointed again by poor quality results! Blu-ray Converter Ultimate also uses our advanced Image Filter to converts images down from HD to SD or select the output to be in High definition and no resize will be needed! Our image filter has already proven itself to be one of the best image resizing solutions on the market today.
Simplified with Advanced technology
Our advanced discriminator technology does all the hard work for you behind the scenes. Whether you want to convert a movie or a Blu-ray series, the discrimintor presents the main files you need and insures the correct ordering of the files. This means no more sorting through long lists of video files wondering which file is the right one to select – our software does it all for you. Not only that, but for films with multiple angles, a special preview module helps you choose which angle you want to convert.
Our software has been optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions. Speed up your conversions by using the Cuda profile which will use NVIDIA CUDA technology during the decoding/encoding process. Now convert 3x’s faster and you can even use your computer as you normally would without being slowed down by the conversion as your GPU is processing the data instead of your CPU!
– 0009699: [Bug] Refresh / or text overlap problem in burning window (Claire) – resolved.
– 0009702: [Feature Request] new DVD video profiles (adapting to either 16/9 or 4/3 automatically) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009708: [Bug] app stops working when burning an iso file from created avchd structure when using “tool/burn an already converted project” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009711: [Bug] INIT ERROR: Input path () is empty when trying to burn an iso file directly after conversion of file to AVCHD output (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009720: [Bug] conversion error with 8 channel dts converting to ac-3 (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009753: [Bug] AV when trying to change output folder when clicking on button “…” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009752: [Feature Request] add flac to list of profiles for conversion (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009749: [Bug] extension of created mp4 audio is .mp4 rather than .m4a (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009748: [Bug] custom profile editor is not correctly saving codec Divx (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009725: [Bug] some subtitles missing when converting srt to blu-ray subtitles (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009736: [Suggestion] Reorganize the conversion profiles selector component (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009713: [Bug] custom profile editor video resolution not saved in blu-ray container (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009722: [Bug] do not limit display of sources subtitles to 8 streams (Claire) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• PROGRAM PROVIDED IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY! •