Win10PE SE – project provides a basis for building a PE environment using a Windows 10™ DVD and supports both x86 and x64 architectures.
Copying the Windows 10 DVD’s contents to a folder on your hard drive is highly recommended.
It is highly advised to use the “Extract Wim folders” in Utils folder for a faster and more reliable building.
Take pleasure in personalizing it by adding your own application Plugins.
Thank you very much to ALL who help to make live this project and to make it better.
Happy Building, Testing & Using. Have Fun, I hope you like.
* Updated Win10PE_SE_2016-10-06
* 7-Zip File Manager: 7-zip updated v16.04
* AgentRansack: Updated v2016 Build 863
* Q-Dir Nenad: Updated v6.39
* Mozilla Firefox CR: updated v22.214.171.12409. Add msvcp_win.dll to fix “Couldn’t load XPCOM”. Thanks hehe520
* Flash Package: updated v126.96.36.199
* Media Player Classic-HC: updated v1.7.10
* SumatraPDF: updated v188.8.131.52
* Portable Finder Startup: (New) Add “TheOven_Startup.cmd” to one of your drive for your personal Portable tasks. Thanks Lancelot
* Portable Finder Startup CD: (New) TheOven_Startup_CD.cmd” on your CD (ISO) to update your ISO following your personal tasks. Thanks Lancelot
* 1 – Copy Files: Add some catalog for Win10 v16.07, if not All selected. Thanks powerpc.
* 1 – Explorer Shell: Remove display setting context menu option. The old control panel display settings are Removed now with 14393.
* 2 – Shell & Config: Pintool 184.108.40.206 fixes Pintool section not found or empty list.
* Macro Library (ML): additions and improvements. ML v43.22. Thanks Lancelot
* Network: Add WinPE-OneCoreUAP-WiFi-Package catalog for Win10 14393
* Audio: Update mpg123 to v1.23.8. Add Multimedia Class Scheduler Service driver + catalog for win10
* Original NET drivers: Add Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapters netwtn04.inf(x86) netwtw04.inf(amd64) new in win10 1607
* Driver Integration: Specify the log file location (target_win\Logs\DISM\Dism.log) and do not merged with the host OS one. Thanks JFX
* Logon as Admin: Kill LogonUI.exe error message in Win10 1607
* BootIce Pauly: updated to v220.127.116.11
* Grub4Dos: grub4dos-0.4.6a-2016-09-20
* Imdisk_Installer: updated ImDisk to v.2.0.9 built 26 August 2016 (Info: new file imdisk.cpl.manifest -> not added yet)
* WinContig: updated v18.104.22.168
* Project: fixed double if, updated syntax and other improvements. Thanks Lancelot
* Some addition for Win10 RS2 Insider Preview build 14936 in Copy Files, Explorer, Logon as Admin