10AppsManager – is a useful tool that will allow you to easily uninstall and reinstall the default, built-in, preinstalled Windows Store apps in Windows 10. While you can always manually uninstall or reinstall the Store apps, the process is not so easy for the preinstalled apps. It is easy to uninstall or reinstall 3rd-party apps, but not the default preinstalled apps. What this tool from our TWC stables does, is automate the process and let you carry out the operations in a click.
How To Use 10Apps Manager
• Download 10AppsManager from the link mentioned below. Extract the contents of the downloaded 10AppsManager zip file and place the folder in your Program Folder and pin the shortcut of its exe file to your Start Menu. Do not separate out the contents of the Program folder. It does not require an install.
• Next, create a system restore point.
• Now run the executable to open the program’s UI. The tool will allow you to uninstall the following preinstalled – Store apps:
– 3D Builder
– Film & TV
– Get Office
– Get Skype
– Get Started
– Mail and Calendar
– Phone Companion
– Voice Recorder
– Select the app you want to uninstall and click on it.
• To reinstall the apps, click on the Reinstall button.
• To uninstall 10AppsManager, simply delete the program folder.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.