Acronis Assembly 2017 – Acronis BootCD the boot disk based on Linux that contains the package of the latest version of programmes intended for backup, able to create exact images of your hard disk and its separate regions. Among the functions of the disk system recovery, partition management: create, move, merge, division, formatting, etc. Bootable media is physical media (CD, DVD, USB or other storage media that are supported by BIOS machine as a boot device) that you upload to any PC-compatible machine and which allows you to run the bootable agent without an operating system.
• Acronis True Image 2017 20.0.5534 (x86/x64)
• Acronis Universal Restore 11.5.40028 (x86/x64)
• Acronis Disk Director 12.0.3270 (x86/x64)
What is needed in order to use this Assembly
• UEFI support for x64 from USB drive
• Program to create the bootable USB: for example, Rufus (in archive)
• Program to create a bootable CD: any program to write images to a CD or DVD
• CPU: Pentium 1 GHz
• RAM: 512 MB RAM
• CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
Author : naifle
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.