Acronis Backup Advanced 11 – When your Windows server goes down, avoid expensive downtime and get back up and running in minutes. Recovering a server can take significant time and expertise, leaving your business vulnerable. Protect your entire Windows server environment with Acronis Backup, your one-stop solution for comprehensive backups and fast, flexible recovery.
* Patented, block-level disk imaging captures your entire Windows server in one easy step
* Bare-metal recovery ensures that you are back up and running in minutes, not hours
* Recover individual files, application data, or a complete system with a few simple clicks
* Save on time and storage with compression, incremental and differential backups
• Now included with all Acronis backup products, this unique data recovery technology gives you the convenient ability to instantly restore backups to any machine, regardless of platform. Now you can restore files, configurations, applications, or an entire system to the same hardware, to different hardware, or to a virtual server—all with a few simple clicks!
Disk Image Technology
• Disk-level snapshots save complete images of a disk or volume in one simple step (including the operating system, applications, and data). This technology works for both physical and virtual machines.
• Our unified dashboard lets you manage all backup operations for both physical and virtual machines from a single, central location. Assign backup plans to one or more machines, review status updates, and receive alerts—all from one console!
Business Applications Protection
• Our patented disk image technology enables consistent backup of running applications. This allows you to backup Exchange , SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory data as you work. Granular application data may be restored without taking systems offline, protecting your business from expensive downtime.
Compression and Deduplication
• Deduplication can be run on either the source or target side to minimize data movement and maximize utilization of storage and network infrastructure. This helps reduce storage costs and minimizes network load.
Multiple Backup Destinations
• Store your backups in up to 5 different locations to ensure more flexible, reliable recovery. Combine local disks, attached storage, tape, network storage, and/or cloud locations to minimize your storage costs and provide multiple recovery options in the case of disaster.
Acronis Backup to Cloud
• All Acronis Backup Advanced products have direct access to secure, offsite storage in the Acronis cloud. Simply add a subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and double your data protection.
* Click here
Title Release: Acronis.Backup.Advanced.11.7.50230
Developer: Home Page
Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50230 (1.8 GB)
Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50230 Bootable ISO (317 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.