Acronis True Image 2019 – is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash. Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud. Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed. Acronis True Image 2018 is optimized for Windows 10.
• Mobile apps. Your files are available from all your favorite devices, from smartphones to tablets and PCs
• Disk Imaging. Restore – not just the files, but the exact configuration of your computer including your operating system, settings, and applications
• Nonstop backup. Ongoing changes are recorded as you work, so you can revisit any file, folder or your entire system as it was at any point in time
• Incremental backups: Changes are captured since the last backup. That saves time and disk space
• Try&Decide: You decide if you want to keep the changes made to your system by potentially dangerous software or websites
• Secure Zone: Store a disk backup on your system drive. Recover wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed
• Set and Forget: You choose when and how frequently True Image does backups – even when you aren’t using your computer
• Background operation: True Image works in the background and doesn’t affect the running processes
• 2TB+ drives: Protect over 2 terrabytes of files, programs, and other content
• Network backup: Your NAS device is detected automatically, so you can backup multiple network PCs to a secure storage site
• View before restore: Get a clear preview of what your system looked like during each backup and choose what to restore
• Media versatility: Use any storage devices -DVDs, USB keys, external hard drives, GPT drives, and even cloud storage
• Privacy: True Image is armed with robust government-grade AES-256 encryption to keep your data secure
What’s New In v2019
Acronis Survival Kit
* Recovering after a crash is simple with this all-in-one recovery tool. Created on an external drive, it contains all you need – boot media, system partition, and all of your backups – to reliably restore your entire system. Make your recovery as easy as plugging in an external drive.
Clean Up Backup Versions
* Take even greater control over your local backups in order to better manage your disk space. Our new backup cleanup utility allows you to free up space by manually selecting unnecessary versions of your backup, and deleting the files you no longer need. Keep what you need, wipe what you don’t.
Active Disk Cloning for Mac
* Looking to move to a faster Mac or one with larger disk? Clone an exact replica of your system while it is in use – no need to stop and restart your system. Connect a USB-C cable for super-fast data transfers, or plug in an external drive for a bootable copy. Bootcamp installations are supported as well.
Parallels Desktop Backup
* For users with Parallels Desktop 14, recovering virtual machines on your Mac is completely streamlined now that Acronis True Image 2019 uses a native API to back up virtual machines. That means the VMs can be recovered as a set of files that can then be booted in a Parallels Desktop environment.
Improved Cloud Backup
* Acronis’ new file-to-cloud formatting increases the reliability and performance of backups for both Windows and Mac. That means the independently proven fastest cloud backup is even better, delivering secure, off-site storage that encrypts your data to ensure your digital privacy.
Back Up When USB Connects
* Many people prefer to backup their data to an external USB drive. If that’s your destination of choice, we’ve made it even easier with a new event-based scheduling option. Selecting “upon USB attachment”, means your backup will start automatically when your USB drive is connected.
WinPE Media Enhancements
* Our media builder lets you easily create boot media to recover your system to the same or new hardware. Now, the WinPE builder can detect network adapters and configure network settings so you can recover your system through an Ethernet connection as well as a Wi-Fi network.
Active Protection from Ransomware
* The backup industry’s first artificial intelligence-based anti-ransomware technology, Acronis Active Protection, has stopped more than 200,000 attacks from encrypting customer data. Acronis True Image 2019 extends that protection to data on network shares and NAS devices.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.