Active @ Data Studio – Caring for your computer is a rather difficult task, not because it’s complicated, but it takes a lot of time and attentions. However, this is only the case where you’re not really sure on which utilities to rely on. Until you decide, [email protected] Data Studio tries to convince you with a rich amount of features, and there’s a high chance it might succeed.
Customized deployment and intuitive interface
If the name isn’t all that clear, the setup process is sure to shed some light on what it actually is. Bundling up an impressive array of utilities, this is only a collection of cleaning and managing tools, which you can select in the installer, because you’re not forced to deploy all components.
When it runs, the main window pops up in a clean interface. A side panel provides easy and quick navigation to all counterparts you chose to deploy during the installer, while the rest of the screen is fitted with the specific target areas to handle, as well as rich descriptions so you know what you’re doing.
Various file and disk management tools
Taking things in order, the first navigation tab is related to Data Recovery. Four utilities like file recovery, partition recovery, undelete, and boot disk try to give you various possibilities of recovering accidentally lost files, or attempt to read corrupted drives and disks to bring back files you need, but can no longer access.
Moving on to Data Security, you can reset and change the password of Windows just in case you suspect someone else can access your personal stuff. Another security-related tool gives you the possibility to completely wipe all data from volumes and disks, to make sure nobody can recover them.
File deletion and recovery is a tricky and sensible thing, so you can use the Data Backup tools to be on the safe side. Especially created for virtual disks and drives, these let you build and handle ISO and DIM files, which you can also store on USB Flash drives so nobody can access them, unless putting their hands on the device.
Last but not least, several Disk Tools can be used to manage space, but careful not to lose anything. With the help of this section, you are able to keep an eye on the health status of your hard disk drive, edit its sectors with a basic tool, or manage partitions and space for more efficiency.
All in all, [email protected] Data Studio manages to bundle an impressive array and variety of computer management tools, so that files can be cared for, and backed up, just in case something unexpected is about to happen. You can choose only those components of interest, with accommodation being a walk in the park, and results living up to expectations.
[email protected] Boot Disk:
• Disk data backup (Disk Image) and restore functionality.
• Data recovery & file recovery utilities allow to recover deleted files, or recover data from deleted / damaged partitions.
• Reset your Windows Administrator password or local user account’s attributes
• Optimize the files to reduce time taken for read/write operations from a hard disk with Disk Defragmenter
• Additional driver loading on-the-fly, or from pre-configured directories
• File management – browse directories, search, copy and move files and folders
[email protected] Data CD/DVD Burner:
• Burns files and folders to CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DL(Dual Layer)
• HD DVD-RAM, HD DVD-R ;BD-RW, BD-R, BD-RW DL, BD-R DL (Blu-ray)
[email protected] File Recovery:
• Recovered files and folders can be saved on any local or network drives
• Disk Image is created in raw format that is compatible with other utilities
• Visible representation of file or folder recoverability
[email protected] Partition Recovery:
• Ability to preview partition files and folders before recovery
• Detects deleted primary/extended partitions and drives
• Creates Backup for MBR, Partition Table, Volume Boot Sectors
• Restores detected partition information back to HDD
[email protected] Disk Image:
• May contain any set of hard drives & partitions as well as an exact copy of a PC
• Different levels of compression
• Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, CDFS, UDF file systems
• Transferring data, sector-by-sector, from one partition or an entire disk directly to another partition or entire disk.
[email protected] Password Changer:
• Recovers passwords from multiple partitions and hard disk drives
• Displays full account information for any local user
• Resets “User is Disabled” flag
[email protected] KillDisk:
• Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive or logical partition
• Supports Command Line mode (can be run with no user interaction)
• Displays detected drive and partition information
• Disk Viewer allows you to preview any sectors or file clusters on a drive
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.