ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7, 8 and 10 (formerly Win7codecs) is an audio and video codec package. The installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your
computer before installing this concise yet comprehensive package. You won’t need to make any adjustments or tweaks to enjoy your media content immediately. Windows Media Player and Media Center will instantly recognize all your files as playable. MKV playback is fully supported. It does not contain a media player and it does not associate filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player, limited only by the players’ capabilities, to play all movies and video clips. Streaming video is supported in several formats in all popular web browsers.
Users of ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7, 8 and 10 have the ability to choose what is installed and where to install it using the public redistributable. After installation you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package. You can also re-add the removed items at any time.
The ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7, 8 and 10 installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your computer before installing this concise yet comprehensive package. You won’t need to make any adjustments or tweaks to enjoy your media content immediately. Windows Media Player and Windows 7 Media Center will instantly recognize all your files as playable.
(also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
2. Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
3. Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
4. Updated often – and has update notification builtin
5. Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
6. Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
7. Support use of the LAV filters with the Play To function for MKV files.
8. Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
9. Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
10. Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
11. Functionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
12. Support ‘Add to Windows Media Player List’ using rightclick on all files such as MKV.
H264 / AVC, hi10p / HEVC codecs are activated by default for use by all players.
Windows 10 Technical Preview is fully tested AND supported.
This ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 7, 8 and 10 package supports 20 localizations. The default is English and the installer includes support for the following other languages; Arabic, Chinese Simplified/Traditional, Japanese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish and Turkish. Languages can be added upon request.
– update Gabest filters 184.108.40.2065
– update MediaInfo DLL 773
– update Icaros 230 beta 5
– fix subtitle crash in 64bit player
– cleanup GUI
– change Windows 10 defaults
– improve Extender support
OS: 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit,64-bit)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.