AIMP 4 – is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you’ll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player’s main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player’s functionalities.
* Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor…
* Support for large number of formats and playlists …
* Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
* Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface …
• Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
• Good functionality and friendly user interface
• 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
• 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
• Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
• Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
• Autoshutdown manager
• Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
• Bookmarks and Queues
• Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
• Multilingual interface
• Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It’s no problem!
• Full Unicode support
• File search: File search by all opened playlists
• Many program options
• Small distributive size
• Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
• Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
• Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
• Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
• Audio Library
* Fixed: Playlists Manager – manual sorting does not work
* Fixed: Player – tracker music – noise appears on some files after seeking
* Fixed: Playlists – newly added playlists via dran-n-drop always moved at the end of list
* Fixed: Skin – album art from the playing file is displaying in card with information about the file from playlist
* Fixed: Skin-Engine – the “smooth transparency” option sometimes works incorrectly
* Fixed: Skin-Engine – click via right mouse button at running line displays context menu of window in addition to dialog with information about playing file
* Fixed: Music Library – Grouping Tree – double click at selected node does not collapse / expand it
* Fixed: Music Library – the “Local files” tab header is not drop target for files unlike playlists tabs
* Fixed: Music Library – Smart-Playlist – value that equals to “Rating” of the “sort by field” option resets after restart the application
* Small bugs and defects were fixed
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.