Altova SchemaAgent 201 – is a visionary tool for managing relationships among XML-based files – across a project, an intranet, or even an enterprise. Since SchemaAgent allows you to analyze and manage your XML Schema, XSLT, and WSDL files as a pool of resources, you can easily construct complex documents from elements of files distributed about your network to re-use existing components and reduce development time.
XML Schema Management
• SchemaAgent uses graphical components and color-coded lines to present you with a visual representation of your XML information architecture. This allows you to quickly ascertain the relationships that exist between associated schemas, as well as the various components and data types that exist within each schema. It’s easy to modify connections and create new import, include, or redefine (IIR) relationships using simple drag and drop functionality.
SchemaAgent allows you to:
• Analyze relationships in any file repository, indicated graphically
• Immediately identify related files
• Drag & drop for IIR management
• Automatically insert IIR code in impacted files
• Build complex XSD, XSLT, & WSDL files from smaller components
• Re-use standardized components easily
• Edit SchemaAgent components in XMLSpy
• Save/print graphical depictions of your XML information architecture
• Understand dependencies and the impact of every change
Manage and Reuse XSLT Resources
• By viewing relationships between XSLT 1.0/2.0/3.0 stylesheets and other files in the SchemaAgent graphical design view, you’re able to immediately understand how any changes you make will impact related files.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.