Altova UModel Enterprise 2018 – is the UML tool that makes visual software design practical for any project. Visually design application models in UML and generate Java, C++, C#, or Visual Basic .NET code and project documentation. Or, reverse engineer existing programs into UML diagrams, then enhance your designs and complete the round trip by regenerating code.
What Makes UModel Superior to other UML Software Modeling Tools?
• UModel is the affordable UML tool that combines a rich visual interface with high-end functionality like source code engineering, XMI model interchange, support for Business Process Modeling, and more, to give development teams a powerful tool for today’s project challenges.
Intuitive Visual Modeling for all UML Diagrams
• Keep your favorite diagram views and UML tools at your fingertips to improve efficiency and productivity. Everything is customizable in the UML diagrams you create with UModel – size, position, color, typeface characteristics, and line styles.
Dedicated toolbar for each diagram type
• Intuitive color coding and icons
• Entry helpers and fast editing buttons
• Cascading styles for colors, fonts, line size, and more
• Customizable alignment grid
• Layout toolbar for complete control of element sizes, alignment, and more
• Elements can be assigned to diagram layers and selectively viewed or hidden
• Unlimited undo/redo encourages exploring new ideas
• The styles window gives you easy access to all the display options and lets you modify an individual element, a
selected group, or an entire category. You can also choose colors from a palette in a pull-down menu, or easily assign custom colors to elements either individually, across groups and families, or for the entire project.
• Flexible layout options let you give your models the clearest, most logical organization. The alignment grid forms a background framework to position diagram elements. As you create new elements or move existing ones across the main drawing pane, visual alignment snap lines help you align with other existing elements in the diagram.
• Each diagram type has its own toolbar, so the screen won’t be crowded with irrelevant icons. You can turn toolbar text labels on or off and you can display or hide any toolbar.
• UModel even includes unlimited undo/redo to encourage exploring new ideas!
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.