AOMEI OneKey Recovery – easy to use program to create a backup of Windows, of course, it also restore these copies. Now worry about Windows crashes are no longer necessary, you will always have a copy of which is easy to recover. Many called simply do not think about what we need to make backups of the system, because you never know what can happen. This program is easy to work with laptops and computers all kinds. Please note that if you do not have a copy of the system, you can simply return the system to the factory default settings. Run AOMEI OneKey Recovery, select the backup you want us to note the section, waiting for the process to complete and enjoy. In general, work with the program is easy, it does not have Multi support, but this does not become hard, setting the minimum, maximum benefit, all the luck.
• System Backup: Select an existing partition to allocate a required amount of free space for creating a recovery partition, where a system backup image is saved. For preventing backup images from being damaged, the recovery partition will be hidden by default.
• System Recovery: Restore your computer to its factory settings or a previously backed up state. It is the best way to return things to normal when a disaster happens. Support restoring system to original location or other location.
• If you are using Windows 7, Windows 8/8.2, or Windows 2012 R2, there may be no need to download Windows AIK. You can directly make a Windows PE bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper.
• You must download Windows AIK if AOMEI Backupper pops up a prompt window, you are required.
• To create a WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment) bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper on Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008, you need to download Windows AIK.
* Fixed the issue: Changing shortcut key to “A” is available now after creating recovery environment on GPT disk.