AOMEI PE Builder – Free Windows PE tools to create a bootable Windows PE on USB, and CD/DVD, Windows PE ISO etc. It will boot into system failed computers and maintain your Windows PC and Server.
AOMEI PE Builder is a free assistant to AOMEI Backupper or AOMEI Partition Assistant, and a freeware to create a bootable environment into CD/DVD, USB flash drive or ISO file based on Windows PE (Windows Pre-installation Environment) without installing AIK/WAIK, which integrates a set of tools that enables you to boot up your computer for easy maintenance and fast recovery tasks when the native system is corrupted or cannot be used.
Familiar Windows Interface
• When creating WinPE bootable disk, AOMEI integrates desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, and task bar into the WinPE environment. This makes it easy and effortless for you to manage files and documents, just like using Windows operating system.
No AIK/WAIK Installation
• To create a Windows PE media, typically you have to pre-install Windows AIK or WAIK, or prepare a Windows installation disc. Luckily, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to create a Windows PE boot disk without installing AIK/WAIK. It will save your valuable time and energy!
Pack Portable Tools & Drivers
• Except many built-in tools in AOMEI PE Builder, you can still specify your own Windows PE through the following two functions:
• Add Files: Include more portable tools you like into WinPE bootable disk.
• Add Drivers: Add multiple drivers to WinPE bootable media to recognize more hardware.
• In most cases, the WinPE created by AOMEI PE Builder can be connected to network; through the network, you can:
Off-line antivirus: When the computer is locked and can’t remove viruses/Trojans due to viruses attack, download directly anti-virus software off-line version in Windows PE system.
• Maintain system: System administrator can easily maintain systems of computers which have different hardware. For example, you can easily backup system to NAS or network shared directory.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.