Arclab Dir2HTML is an intuitive application that allows you to index various files and directories on your computer, with the purpose of generating sitemaps or creating technical documentation.
It builds single or multiple HTML index files, supports large folder structures and allows you to modify numerous formatting settings.
Index files, folders and subfolders
• To begin with, you need to select the directory you want to process, then specify whether or not the application should include its subfolders.
• You can choose to index all the files present in the directory or exclude them based on their name, format and location.
• Arclab Dir2HTML allows you to modify numerous layout settings, to create a personalized index file. You can change index width, alignment, column order, cell width and choose whether or not column headers and summaries should be included.
Create hyperlinks and customize formatting
• It is possible to add hyperlinks to each processed file, enabling you to easily access them from the HTML index.
• Furthermore, you can convert file names to upper or lower case, add a home link at the top of the document and assign it a custom URL.
• Arclab Dir2HTML can insert CSS code into the page header or export it to a separate CSS file. Moreover, you can customize numerous style settings, such as font type, link, folder and hover color, as well as specify whether or not table lines should be displayed.
Intuitive interface, but lacks documentation
• The application is very easy-to-use, as it features a modern interface and all the customization options are displayed in the main program window.
• However, it would help if more detailed documentation was included, as some users may have trouble understanding some of the program’s more advanced customization functions.
• All in all, Arclab Dir2HTML is a straightforward and intuitive tool that can help you index files and folders, offers multiple output modes and numerous options for customization.
• Index large structures with a single click
• Convert a directory structure and files to a single HTML file
• Convert a directory structure and files to multiple HTML files
• Variable table layout (column order)
• Supports large file sizes
• Create a HTML Sitemap
• Create sub-sections for sub-folders
• Creates a HTML5 file using utf-8
• Style and layout based on CSS for easy customization
• CSS code in header or external CSS file
OS: All Windows Support
• PROGRAM PROVIDED IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY! •
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.