Avant Browser 2016 – is an ultra-fast web browser. Its user-friendly interface brings a new level of clarity and efficiency to your browsing experience, and frequent upgrades have steadily improved its reliability. Avant Browser has three Rendering Engines built-in: Trident, Gecko and Webkit, the engines behind Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome respectively. Users can choose whatever their favorite engine as the default, and switch to others when the default cannot render a web page properly. And users can also define different rendering engine for each website in Avant Browser Options, so the rendering engine will be switched automatically when navigate to these websites.
Avant Browser features with many functions such as Pop-up Stopper and Flash Ads Filter, Built-in Google Searching, Built-in RSS/ATOM Reader, Safe Recovery, Integrated Cleaner and Advanced Browsing Options. Avant Browser is available in 41 languages.
• Multi-Processing. Multi-Processing design offers you a crash-free internet browsing experience and high reliability. When one tab fails, it won’t freeze the browser or pull other pages down.
• Lowest Memory Usage Web Browser. Avant Browser is the lowest memory usage web browser on Windows platform. Memory usage is one of the most important factors to measure a browser’s performance. We strived to avoid all possible memory leaks in Avant Browser and give you the best
• Video Sniffer. Avant Browser can detect the videos in the web page you are browsing, and let you download them with just one click.
• Download Accelerator. With Avant Browser’s built-in multi-threaded downloader, it’s much faster to download files from webpage or your email box, and much easier to manage download files.
• Split View. Split view adds to Avant Browser’s multitasking functionality by providing an easy way to view multiple different web sites at the same time. Split view adds another dimension to Avant Browser’s customizable interface layout. Watching to online videos while reading the web news is a prime example of how Avant Browser’s split view interface can be used.
• Detached Always on Top Browser Window. Detached browser window can be set on top of all other Windows applications, you can drag the tab button out of the tab bar to detach a browser window. This allows you to watch YouTube or chat with friends while you are working on other applications, like Word, AutoCAD etc.
• Private Browsing. Designed to set in a Private Mode, Avant Browser does not keep web data in your computer. So anybody else sharing the same computer with you will not be able to see which sites and which pages you have visited and which files you have displayed during your private web browsing section.
• Anti-Freezing. The increasing usage of Ajax Technology in websites causes frequent freezing or crashes for most browsers. Avant Browser has developed a new technology to solve this problem, makes your surfing more fluent.
• Fast, Low CPU usage. New dynamic multi-processing technology can effectively boost the browsing speed, save memory and reduce CPU usage significantly. Bring you fresh new experience.
• No Memory Leak. As Ajax techniques become more popular, memory leak problem extensively exists in most browsers. Avant Browser new technology will release all occupied memory after a tab is closed.
• Web Form Auto-Filler / Startup Login. One of the most useful features of Avant browser today is the AutoFill feature with which users can login a website by a single click, just like opening a bookmark. Avant Browser 2012 has taken this feature a step further by providing users the option to automatically login to any sites when Avant Browser startup. All web pages saved under [AutoFill->Startup] folder will be logged in automatically when Avant Browser startup.
• Online Bookmarks. Access your Bookmarks with Avant Online Bookmarks Service from anywhere, office, home or an Internet cafe, and don’t need to worry about losing those data when re-install windows.. The encrypted stand-alone bookmarks file format can protect your privacy on a shared computer.
• Mouse Gestures. With Mouse Gesture feature, you can control Avant Browser by “drawing” the command on the screen.
• AD/Popup Blocker. AD/Popup Blocker can efficiently clean up the web pages by blocking Popup pages and filter Ad Content. You can block any annoy content by adding to the filter with the “Add to AD Black list” command in the Right-click Menu.
• Real Full Screen Mode and Alternative Full Desktop Mode. When you enable Full Screen Mode, all you see is the webspace, with no toolbars or other clutter. They are simply autohidden! Move your mouse over the top or bottom and find the toolbar and tab bar respectively. Avant Browser also provides Full Desktop Mode, which is the same as Full screen mode, but differs in that your windows task bar stays visible.
• Flash Animation Filter. More than 85% of all flash animations on web pages are advertising. These flash files are pretty large, and normally take up to 90% of the size of the page you’re visiting. With Avant Browser you can save the bandwidth by blocking the download of these flash files with just one easy click. Avant Browser also provides many options to block downloads of pictures, videos, sounds and ActiveX components. With these options users can control their bandwidth and speed up page loading.
• RSS Reader. With Avant Browser, you can easily switch RSS view in Outlook headline mode or full-expended mode. You can also choose to be informed whenever there is an update to the RSS.
• Multi-Document Interface. Avant’s unique MDI Interface makes this a dream come true!
* not available