Avast! Clear – is a utility for correct and complete removal of the anti-virus product line AVAST. Avast leaves a lot of garbage behind the computer and in the registry. Especially troublesome registry entries that can, for example, be an obstacle to install another antivirus Avast after. In such cases, you can use a special utility Avast! Clear.
How to uninstall our Avast using aswClear
• Download aswclear.exe on your desktop
• Start Windows in Safe Mode (reboot, tap f8)
• Open (execute) the uninstall utility
• If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
• Click REMOVE
• Restart your computer
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.