AVS Audio Editor – is a feature-rich software application which comes bundled with a wide range of tools for processing audio tracks. It supports plenty of formats for the input, such as MP3, FLAC, M4A, OGG and AMR. It primarily addresses advanced users.
The program is packed in a user-friendly yet professional-looking interface, where you can load audio files by using either the file browser or “drag and drop” method; you can add as many files as you want.
Moreover, you can import tracks from video, grab audio from CDs, as well as toggle between waveform, spectral and envelope viewing mode.
As far as effects go, you can apply fade in and out, amplification, noise removal, equalizer, tempo change, silence deletion, chorus, flanger, reverb, vibrato and signal generation, just to name a few. You can choose the most used ones and add them to a favorites list, for easy access.
Moreover, you can edit tag information, split files by markers, adjust the balance and gain, use a text-to-speech tool, refresh DX effects, analyze the frequency, change the time scale format, mix audio tracks, and more.
AVS Audio Editor is pretty high-demanding when it comes to the CPU and system memory, has a good response time and includes a help file. We have not come across any problems throughout our evaluation; the tool did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its intuitive layout yet rich features, AVS Audio Editor should please power users.
• Cut, trim, split, merge audio.
• Apply various effects and filters.
• AVS Audio Editor supports all key audio formats such as MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AMR, AAC, SHN, APE, QCP, MPA, VOC, MIDI, RA.
• Apply audio effects such as Voice Morpher, Text to Speech, Auto Correction
• Export audio from video.
• Edit audio tracks and save them to any key audio format.
• Use batch editing to apply certain settings to several files at one go.
• Smooth unwanted hiss with Noise Reduction filters.
• Work faster – make up a Favourites panel with the most frequently used functions
* not available