AxCrypt – Personal Privacy and Security with AES-128 File Encryption and Compression for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7. Double-click to automatically decrypt and open documents. Store strong keys on removable USB-devices.
• Double-click to edit/view with any application.
• Automatic re-encryption after modification.
• Absolutely no user configuration necessary or possible before use.
• Open source under GNU General Public License.
• 12 languages in one executable distribution.
• Extensive command-line interface for scripting and programming.
• AES encryption with 128-bit keys.
• Edit an encrypted document directly with double-click.
• Optional pass phrase cache – type pass phrases once per logon and/or reboot.
• Automatic pass phrase validation before decryption or editing.
• Key-File generation and support.
• No options or user interface – easy to install and use.
• Relatively light-weight, less than 1Mb download
• Extensive command-line interface.
• Server mode options.
• Support for files larger than 4GB (except for self-decrypting files).
• Dynamic brute force counter measure – iterative key wrapping.
• Integrates well with web based file sharing services.
• Selective compression before encryption – faster downloads/uploads.
• Retains original file name and information of an encrypted file.
• Integrated shredder.
• Shredding of all temporary and encrypted plaintext files.
• Secure memory handling – no keys or data in the paging file.
• Industry standard algorithms.
• • Data integrity verification – no undetected modification.
• Unique data encryption keys used for every file and (re-)encryption.
• Easy to add more languages – contact me (I’m especially looking for Nordic languages)!
• Open source – no backdoors.
• Private branding support for commercial or corporate versions.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.