Bandisoft Bandicam – is a simple to use tool that helps you record your game activity or capture screenshots that you can later share with anyone.
Bandicam consists of 2 modes. One is the ‘DirectX/OpenGL window’ mode, which can be used to record the target created in DirectX (or OpenGL), and the other is the ‘Rectangle on a screen’ mode, which can be used for recording a certain area on the PC screen.
Bandicam displays FPS numbers in the corner of the screen while it is active in the ‘DirectX/OpenGL window’ mode. The FPS numbers do not display when it is recorded in the ‘Rectangle on a screen’ mode. Bandicam supports various video codecs (MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, Xvid, YV12, and RGB24) and audio codecs (MPEG-1 L2 and PCM).
The Bandicam codec (Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder) manages to capture videos with minimal impact on game (or other desktop applications) performance, as it has been optimized to achieve compression.
Bandicam is designed to be able to record video at HD resolutions on modern computers, including 720p (1280×720, 60 frame/s) and 1080p (1920×1080, 30 frame/s). Bandicam can take screenshots in various formats (BMP, JPEG, and PNG) and capture any desktop applications under Windows.
Due to Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available. Bandicam offers a free AVI recovery program, BandiFix, which can use for fixing a corrupted streaming video. The BandiFix program will also help recover other corrupted AVI files that are downloaded from the Internet.
• Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs
• Bandicam compresses the video when recording
• You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
• You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality
• You will experience less lag while recording
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.