Boxcryptor – is a service designed to protect the data of private users and companies when they are placed in the cloud storages Yandex.Disk, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Amazon S3, CloudMe, Cloudwatt, Cubby, Egnyte, GMX, iCloud Drive , livedrive, Orange, SDS, SpiderOak, storegate, Strato HiDrive, SygarSync, Telekom, WEB.de, as well as in the system for self-cloud storage (ownCloud) and local storage (Local Storage).
Data protection is provided by encryption. In this article we want to talk about the basic functionality of the service and demonstrate some examples of its use.
• Using AES-256 and RSA encryption algorithms
• Secure access
• Mobile application support
• Masking the name of a file hosted in the cloud storage
• Support for an unlimited set of cloud platforms
• No quantitative limitation of supported devices
• Ability to group users for exchange files with the group as a whole
• Ability to use the service for corporate purposes
• Ability to decrypt company files available to its employees, without knowing their
• Ability to reset and replace company user passwords used for encryption, without losing access to data in encrypted company files
• Synchronizing Boxcryptor users with users from Active Directory of the company
• Creation of security policies in order to meet internal and external requirements (password length, file name encryption, etc.)
• Centrally e management of users and configuration parameters
• Monitoring user behavior to detect suspicious security events (uncharacteristic of user logon attempts, violation of established policies, etc.) and responding to them
• Using two-factor user authentication with Duo Security
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.