BreezeBrowser Pro – is a compact, easy to use software program that uses a “browser” style interface to present and organize digital images.
The program is also able to convert any image, generate web pages, link geo-tagged images with Google Earth and online maps, produce proofs and contact sheets.
BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major formats of data (raw, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, JPEG 2000, GIF, BMP, Photoshop PSD and Paint Shop Pro) together with EXIF shooting data and XMP IPTC data associated with images.
• Convert, resize, sharpen and level raw images from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta and Olympus cameras
• Select images for presentation
• Generate attractive, captioned web pages with watermarking and online ordering (optional)
• Produce contact sheets and proofs (print straight to your printer or print to file)
• Batch rename images and managing folders
• Caption and edit comments and XMP IPTC data including IPTC subject codes and scenes
• Quickly assess large numbers of images using the “Advance on ranking” option in slideshow
• Compare up to four high resolution images side by side
• Rotate JPEG’s with no loss of quality
• Display images and shooting data from most major formats and makes of camera(including RAW, JPEG, TIFF)
• Display sharp preview images using the unique ‘HQ mode’
• Present slideshows on laptop or pc
• Adjust date and time for batches or single images
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.