Browser Password Decryptor – is a useful software created to instantly recover website login passwords stored by popular web browsers.
Currently it can recover saved login passwords from following browsers.
– Internet Explorer
– Google Chrome
– Google Chrome Canary/SXS
– CoolNovo Browser
– Opera Browser
– Apple Safari
– Comodo Dragon Browser
– SeaMonkey Browser
– SRWare Iron Browser
– Flock Browser
Note: Browser Password Decryptor is not hacking or cracking tool as it can only help you to recover your own lost password that is previously stored in web browsers.
It works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
• Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from popular web browsers.
• Right Click Context Menu to quickly copy the password
• Recover password of any length and complexity.
• Automatically discovers all supported Applications and recovers all the stored passwords.
• Sort feature to arrange the recovered passwords in various order to make it easier to search through 100’s of entries.
• Save the recovered password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file
• Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
• Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software
* Major 2019 release with support for password recovery from new Brave browser.