BullZip PDF Printer – is a tool that sets up a virtual printer in Windows, in order to create PDF files from all types of documents. This way, it allows any application to create PDF documents using just the print menu.
During installation, it offers to download and install Ghostscript Lite, a third-party program that BullZip PDF Printer needs in order to properly function.
The user interface is standard, and the tabs are General, Dialogs, Document, Image, Watermark, Merge, Security as well as Actions.
In the General section, you can copy or create a new option set, select the output format (PDF, BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS or TIFF) and specify its default name (optionally use displayed macros), append if output exists, confirm overwrite, as well as remember last folder and last file name.
In Document, you can set the document properties of the generated file (author, title, subject, keywords), quality settings, PDF quality, initial zoom level, and compatibility level.
The image section allows you to control the creation of an image file by configuring the device, horizontal and vertical resolution, and others.
With BullZip PDF Printer you can also stamp your document with a text watermark, and customize its font, color, size, outline width, layer, rotation, and position.
Furthermore, you can merge and superimpose PDF documents, as well as set a password (owner and user) with customizable key length and permissions to increase the file security.
All in all, BullZip PDF Printer works great and proves to be a truly good alternative for creating Portable Document Format files.
• Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
• Supports 64-bit operating systems.
• Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
• Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
• Control output and prompts programmatically.
• Setup can run unattended.
• Graphical user interface.
• Password protect PDF documents.
• 128/40 bit encryption.
• Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
• Set document properties.
• Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
• Superimpose/background documents.
• Appending/prepending documents.
• User interface control.
• Command line interface to all settings.
• COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
• Support for Citrix MetaFrame
• Support for Windows Terminal Server
• Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.