CDex – can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility. The resulting audio file can be a plain WAV file (useful for making compilation audio CDs) or the ripped audio data can be compressed using an audio encoder such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WMA or OGG.
• Direct recording of multiple tracks
• Read / store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
• Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
• Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive supports it)
• Advanced jitter correction (based on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
• Indicates track progress and jitter control
• Normalization of audio signal
• Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacters
• Conversion of external WAV files
• Support for M3U and PLS play list files
• Best of all, it’s free (GPL license, source code available)
• Serveral languages are supported
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.