Charles – is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
In Web and Internet development you are unable to see what is being sent and received between your web browser / client and the server. Without this visibility it is difficult and time-consuming to determine exactly where the fault is. Charles makes it easy to see what is happening, so you can quickly diagnose and fix problems.
• SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
• Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
• AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
• AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
• Repeat requests to test back-end changes
• Edit requests to test different inputs
• Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
• Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
* not available
Title Release: Charles.Web.Debugging.Proxy.4.2.8
Developer: Home Page
Charles Web Debugging Proxy 4.2.8 x32 (61 MB)
Charles Web Debugging Proxy 4.2.8 x64 (62 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.