CheckDisk – is a powerful tool for searching and repairing disk errors. It is quite similar to the ScanDisk tool or chkdsk.exe, supplied with the Windows operating systems (Windows 2000,XP,Vista,7,8,10 Server 2012 (possible 2016) and admin right). You can select either standard or full tests. The full test additionally performs a sector check. It is capable of finding bad sectors on your disk and marking them as such. The program works both with hard disks (including SCSI and RAID) and removable media. Work on CD too. With german manual. Multilingual: English, German, Czech, Spanish, French, Italien, Polish, Japan, Slovak, Chinese, Finish and Norwegian.
Clever design makes it easy to use
• This application is incredibly easy to use because it relies on a very simple and clean interface that doesn’t involve too much user interaction. In fact, the only things you have to do is to pick the drive you wish to scan, choose from one of the available types of test and start the scan.
Gets the job done quick and flawlessly
• The ‘Standard’ scan takes just a few moments to complete, so it’s best to try to avoid using the computer while the app performs the verification and remember that it’s better to close other running applications before initiating the scan to avoid data loss.
Stay on the safe side with a thorough scan
• In case you go for the ‘Thorough’ test which includes a surface scan, you will notice it involves more stages and take a bit more time to complete. Also, note that to fix the issues it identifies, CheckDisk will require in most cases a restart.
• All in all, this lightweight program can do a lot of good helping you to identify problems Windows’ Check Disk tool is most likely to miss. Because CheckDisk is so easy to use, it is well suited for less experienced users or anyone who wants a simple program that can run without requiring too much attention.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.