Client for Google Translate – As the name of this piece of software implies, Google Translate Client allows you to translate text directly to your desktop by using Google Translate. It can be easily used, even by less experienced individuals.
The interface of the tool provides users with a clean and intuitive layout. All you have to do is input text into English and the app automatically translates it into the Spanish language by default (but this option can be changed).
In addition, you can use the cut, copy and paste functions, as well as look-up text on the Wikipedia website and toggle the translator between Google and Microsoft.
Furthermore, you can download and install new dictionaries, change the language for searches on Wikipedia, disable results from being editable and set Google Translate Client to stay on top of other applications.
The simple-to-use tool puts little strain on the computer’s CPU and system memory. We have not experienced any difficulties throughout our testing; Google Translate Client did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs.
All in all, Google Translate Client offers a pretty good solution when it comes to using the Google Translate service directly from your desktop. Its intuitive features make the tool easy to figure out by users of any level of experience.
• Immediate translation of the selected text
• More than 50 languages, automatic language detection
• Shortcut keys to open the translator
• “Suggest a better translation” function
• Automatic checking for updates and news
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 10 / 10 64 bit
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.