CodeLobster IDE Pro – Designed as a cross-platform source code editor and compiler, CodeLobster IDE supports multiple frameworks for helping programmers work on code in a user-friendly interface. Its functionality can be enhanced with plugins, such as AngularJS, Symfony, Joomla or Drupal.
Easy-to-use source code editor and compiler
• During the setup operation, you can make file associations and pick the preferred color scheme, interface language, and extra components (plugins). In addition to the previously mentioned tools, you can extend support for CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Backbone, Ember JS, JQuery, Laravel, Magento, Meteor JS, Perl, Phalcon, Python, Ruby, Twig, WordPress, and Yii. Of course, all these settings can be later changed to your liking.
• The default theme adopted by CodeLobster IDE has a dark theme and can be swapped for light mode. It has a file explorer, map and dynamic helper, along with panes for search results, call stacks, locals, bookmarks, or errors.
FTP/SFTP support, templates, autocomplete, and more
• You can establish connections to FTP/SFTP servers, keep multiple tabs opened at once, change the encoding mode, and edit templates for CSS, HTML, JS, LESS, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, SCSS, Twig, Volt, text, XML, XSL and YAML. The language is autodetected by the application to activate syntax highlights.
• Thanks to Intellisense, the IDE makes code suggestions based on the selected language, offering to automatically complete it. You can manage the lines of code like moving the cursor, changing the case or duplicating lines, find and replace text across multiple files at the same time, or switch to fullscreen mode to eliminate distractions and focus on work.
Bonus tools to help code faster
• As far as extra tools are concerned, it’s possible to use a code validator for inspecting any errors, edit code snippets and change the code format, sort text by various criteria, make code conversions (e.g. HTML to PHP, 7-bit encoding to chars), and synchronize scrolls between two side-by-side panes.
• These are just part of the features provided by CodeLobster IDE. It worked smoothly on Windows 10 in our tests, having minimal impact on system resources consumption. Thanks to its intuitive interface and plethora of features, the IDE should meet the requirements of many programmers.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.