Corel AfterShot Pro – Everybody has their share of digital photographs on their computers, and when some of them do not feature clear details or enough lighting, additional editing is required. Corel AfterShot Pro is one of the numerous applications that can be used for this purpose.
Even if the interface might seem intimidating at first, it is well organized and its structure allows beginners and experts alike to make the most of their photos. The left side tab allows browsing one’s graphic files, whereas the right panel is the place where image details are presented.
This way, novices can preview their photos then crop or sharpen them with ease. Experimenting with Corel AfterShot Pro helps them discover other handy functions, such as applying presets that automatically enhance a picture without any additional user input – if the output is satisfactory, the file can be saved or printed with a single mouse click.
Experts can adjust the lens correction, remove the RAW noise, modify the photo exposure or customize the color balance. Changing the light level or the photograph’s temperature can result in amazing landscapes or portraits, meant to emphasize the depicted scenery.
On the other hand, Corel AfterShot Pro can be used as a metadata viewer, detailing the camera model, shutter speed, exposure mode and GPS coordinates. It is also possible for users to choose the type of data that is displayed, depending on the information they are interested in.
Users can notice the effects of their changes onto the original image due to the real-time preview provided by Corel AfterShot Pro. A slideshow can be created, and a full-screen mode is also available for those who want to be distraction-free and focus on their editing.
To sum it up, this application comes in handy when it comes to exploring images, applying some adjustments or enhancements, then printing them and showing them off. One can rely on the evaluation period to play around with its settings, then purchase the software if meets their needs.
* FujiFilm X-T10
* FujiFilm X-Q1
* FujiFilm X-Q2
* FujiFilm X-A2
* Samsung NX30
* Samsung NX300
* Olympus E-M5 MK2
* Olympus XZ-10
* Nikon D7200
* Nikon D5500
* Contrast for inactive icons and strings has been increased
* Keyword list in the metadata tool is sorted by dictionary alphabetical order
* Plugin tabs can be renamed
* Toolbar tabs can be reordered
* Thumbnail data and filename are displayed (no hover required)
* Color label can be added with one click
* Left panel can be undocked
* Extra padding added between thumbnails
* Wavelet Denoise plugin is now available in 32-bit and 64-bit
* Wavelet Sharpen plugin is now available in 32-bit and 64-bit
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
169.4 MB/171.1 MB
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.