Corel Painter 2017 – is the ultimate digital art studio for anyone ready to expand their definition of creativity. Corel Painter 2017 is a combination of inventive drawing tools, Natural Media brushes, image cloning capabilities and virtually unlimited customization options give you total freedom for creative expression. Internationally recognized for its RealBristle brushes, Corel Painter 2017 offers the most realistic form of digital painting available in the digital art realm. Corel Painter 2017 is changing what’s possible in art. Explore new creative possibilities with Natural-Media brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials. Find unreal inspiration with revolutionary new Particle Brushes and mobile enhancements.
Experience the speed and power of the ultimate paint program with native 64-bit Mac and PC support. Plus, work with Photoshop files for even more creative compatibility.
By adding Corel Painter 2017 to your workflow, you gain a full art studio that gives you the tools to create unprecedented artwork. Digital art tools let you experiment with color theory, composition and brush strokes, without the toxins, mess and expenses associated with traditional art.
What’s new in Corel Painter v2017
• New! Rotatable media: In Corel Painter 2017, you can change the angle of paper texture and flow maps to get an unprecedented variety in the look of your brushstrokes.
• Enhanced! Default-settings restoration: Corel Painter 2017 makes it easier to preserve custom content when you reset the application to its factory settings. Now when you restore default settings, you can maintain custom brushes and palettes, paper textures, nozzles, scripts and more. In previous versions, retaining any customizations required exporting libraries, restoring default settings, and then importing the libraries.
• New! Dynamic Speckles: This feature combines Particle System physics and brush-thickness control linked to your touch, allowing you to create luscious Natural-Media brushstrokes or progressive-looking Pollock splatters. You can use this feature with select Bristle, RealBristle and Particle brushes, so you can take full advantage of those revolutionary, Painter-exclusive technologies.
• New! Audio Expression: Corel Painter 2017 lets you use audio from your computer’s microphone or internal audio to modify the look and feel of any brush. For example, your brushstrokes may change their appearance in synch with streaming music. Audio Expression allows you to link a variety of brush controls to audio input. In addition, you can adjust the strength of an audio signal, controlling its impact on a brush. For example, if you link brush size to quiet audio, increasing the strength will result in wider brushstrokes. Conversely, if the audio is loud, decreasing the strength will result in narrower brushstrokes. In addition, you can set the range of the audio expression to achieve a wider range of brushstroke variation (for example, minimum to maximum brushstroke width) regardless of whether the audio is consistently strong, low, or varies.
• Enhanced! Document Views: Whether you are working on a project, showing your work, or demonstrating a technique, Corel Painter 2017 makes it even easier to switch between document views. You can switch document views from the toolbox, the Window menu, and by using keyboard shortcuts. The Default view shows all the open documents together with commonly used application controls while the Single Document view lets you focus on the active document. The Presentation Mode hides the menu bar and the taskbar of the operating system, leaving only essential controls.
• New! Brush Hints: Depending on the brush type you are currently working with, context-sensitive brush hints provide useful tips about brush technologies. It’s a great way to discover different ways you can take advantage of a variety of unique Corel Painter features, including Particles, Watercolor brushes, Liquid Ink, Cloner, Impasto, and the new Dynamic Speckles.
• New! Visual tooltips: Some tooltips include illustrations that show the effect of using high and low values of specific settings.
• Enhanced! Adobe Photoshop brush file import: With Corel Painter 2017, you can import the brush stamps of pixel-based Adobe Photoshop brushes stored in Adobe Brush Resource (ABR) files. These files contain a collection of Adobe Photoshop brushes, including shape, texture, dynamics, and other brush information. All other brush attributes specified in the ABR files are not imported, but can be fully customized in Corel Painter.
• Enhanced! Custom content sharing: Corel Painter 2017 simplifies sharing content saved in a custom palette. When you save a custom palette as a Painter Custom Toolbox (BOX) file, all custom brushes, papers, patterns and flow maps in the palette are saved with the file.
• Enhanced! Welcome Screen: With the Welcome Screen, you can quickly start or open an image, choose a workspace that suits your needs, access online learning videos, find new brushes and other content online, and get inspired by a gallery of original artwork created with Corel Painter. The Welcome Screen appears when you start the application, and you can also access it by clicking Help >Welcome.
• New! Special media brushes: Corel Painter 2017 offers additional dab types, which are methods for applying media to the canvas. The new dab types use both Particles and Liquid Ink or Watercolor dabs. These combination dab types include: Liquid Ink Gravity Particles, Liquid Ink Flow Particles, Liquid Ink Spring Particles, Watercolor Gravity Particles, Watercolor Flow Particles, and Watercolor Spring Particles.
• Enhanced! Layer blending: Whether you are painting with a single color or blending two or more colors on a layer, the Enhanced Layer Blending option can help you produce brushstrokes without white fringes.
* Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), or Windows 7 (64-Bit), with the latest updates
* Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster
* 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or higher recommended)
* 1 GB hard disk space for application files*
* 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
* Mouse or tablet
* DVD drive (required for box installation)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.