CrossFTP Enterprise – Based on Java, CrossFTP Pro is designed as a cross-platform FTP client that can accommodate both beginner users and more experienced ones.
• It comes wrapped in a very simple user interface that presents the remote and local file repositories in a classical manner.
• Getting to any location is achieved quickly and there is the possibility to store favorite paths as bookmarks for reaching them fast. On the same note, the program keeps a history of the recently accessed locations and includes tab support for working with multiple folders at the same time.
Plenty of options under the hood
• Unlike other FTP clients, CrossFTP Pro is capable of scheduling transfer operations for a list of selected entries; furthermore, the process can be set to run recurrently. This way should there be any modifications in the target locations they are immediately uploaded to the remote folder.
• The application brings to the table a hefty set of tools and among them is the possibility to run a synchronization routine between a remote and a local folder. Also available are options for splitting and merging files as well as verifying the CRC checksums of the selected items.
• The list of features present in the product is pretty impressive as apart from connecting to FTP servers it can also be used to get files from Amazon S3 on-demand storage, Google Cloud Storage or Amazon Glacier.
• There are encryption options for the data to be protected before it leaves the client in order to keep it safe from prying eyes.
• As expected, CrossFTP Pro includes all the basic functionality a regular user requires from such software but it also combines powerful features so that experienced users can use it for advanced operations.
• Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing
• CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing
• Unicode support for international sites
• Text and image quick viewer
• Recursive File transportations
• Quick file filtering by marks
• Auto-reconnect and anti-idle
• Password protection and certs management
• Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery
• Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z)
• Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization
• Multi-thread queue processing engine
• Supports secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS)
• Supports secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Supports secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS
• Supports Amazon S3
• IPV6 support
• Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation
• download and upload speed limit control
• Powerful search tool for remote FTP files
• Supports Remote quick view and edit
• HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support
• Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.