CSI ETABS 2016 – The innovative and revolutionary new ETABS is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
From the start of design conception through the production of schematic drawings, ETABS integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. Creation of models has never been easier – intuitive drawing commands allow for the rapid generation of floor and elevation framing. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. The state-of-the-art SAPFire 64-bit solver allows extremely large and complex models to be rapidly analyzed, and supports nonlinear modeling techniques such as construction sequencing and time effects (e.g., creep and shrinkage).
Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates. Models may be realistically rendered, and all results can be shown directly on the structure. Comprehensive and customizable reports are available for all analysis and design output, and schematic construction drawings of framing plans, schedules, details, and cross-sections may be generated for concrete and steel structures.
ETABS provides an unequaled suite of tools for structural engineers designing buildings, whether they are working on one-story industrial structures or the tallest commercial high-rises. Immensely capable, yet easy-to-use, has been the hallmark of ETABS since its introduction decades ago, and this latest release continues that tradition by providing engineers with the technologically-advanced, yet intuitive, software they require to be their most productive.
Slab Design (ETABS 2016 now gives users the ability to perform slab design with post-tensioning.)
• Integrated Strip Moment and Shear Diagrams
Integrated moment, shear, and torsion for design strips displayed onscreen and reported in tables.
• Modeling of PT Tendons
Model PT tendons and allow consideration of post-tensioning in the design of concrete slabs within ETABS.
• Slab Design Based on Strips
Model slab design strips that can be used for concrete slab design, within ETABS. American, European, British, Canadian, along with several additional international codes are available.
• Punching Shear Check
Punching-shear design checks in concrete slabs at columns and load locations specified by the user. Overwrites for punching perimeters can be added as well as specifiying openings which affect the perimeter but are not explicity modeled.
• Add Insertion Point Assignments to Slab or Wall Elements
• Apply thickness overwrites on a joint-by-joint basis, allowing slabs and walls to have nonuniform thicknesses. Joint offsets can also be applied.
• Interface added to define soil profile data for Soil Structure Interaction of Footings
Cenerate spring and dashpot properties under footing to model soil-structure interaction.
• Parametric PMM Hinges for Frame Elements
• Automated Wind and Seismic Loads added for NBCC 2015
• Wind loads include torsional moment.
• Automated Response-Spectrum Functon added for NBCC 2015 and Russian Code
• Event-to-Event Strategy
• Pure event-to-event stepping solution implemented as an option for nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases.
• Automated Floor Vibration Analysis for Heel Drop Effects for Long Spans
• Define vibration analysis paths on floor slabs, along with parameters defining demand and capacity. Automated time-history analysis is performed for each case.
• Energy Plots for Direct Integration Time History Analysis for Performance-based Design
• Step-by-step energy plots and tabular results available for nonlinear direct-integration time-history load cases and for nonlinear static/staged-construction load cases.
• Russian Concrete and Steel Frame Design Codes Added
Output and Display
• Story Plots
• Animated plot shows story accelerations, drifts, shears and overturning moments together on the same plot for time history and nonlinear static load cases.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.