DC++ – is a client for the Direct Connect file sharing network. The Direct Connect network is a decentralized network, made up of individual servers (hubs) that users join to share files with other members on that hub. Each hub is individually run by a fellow user of the Direct Connect network, and may have certain themes to the content on the hub. Hub owners set up rules to regulate their hub as they see fit.
• No ads, spyware, or bundled software that you don’t need
• Open source software, code freely available under the GNU GPL
• Joins multiple hubs at the same time
• Multiple protocol support (ADC & NMDC)
• List of bookmark-like favorite hubs and users
• Shares large files and many files per your organization scheme
• Tiger Tree Hashes (TTH) used for file integrity
• Search across all (or selected) connected hubs by file type, size, name or hash
• Resume of downloads, with optional automatic search for alternate sources by TTH
• Logging options and configuration for chat, private messages, downloads, and uploads
• Automatic connectivity setup with autoconfiguration of UPnP and NAT-PMP routers
• MAGNET link support for linking to specific content
• Automatic and manual download priorities
• Saving of user’s file lists for browsing and queueing
• GUI is translated into many languages using community supplied Gettext .po language files
• Segmented downloading
• NAT-Traversal support
• SSL encrypted secure hub-client communication and file transfers
• Bandwidth limiting capabilities
• Plugin support
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.