Faronics Deep Freeze – is a backup and recovery system that can disable all changes made to the operating system of computer, at the next reboot.
This kind of tool is recommended when you really don’t want anyone else making some uncalled modifications to your virtual system.
Simply put, when Deep Freeze is activated, it will restore all initial settings of your computer at the next startup.
• Customized configuration makes setting up Faronics Deep Freeze for your unique environment a breeze. Using the Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator, you can specify multiple passwords, select drives to be Frozen, create ThawSpaces to save data, create workstation tasks, schedule maintenance and set advanced networks. You can also create multiple customized installers with different configurations.
• Easy deployment is made possible with several options. In addition to deploying Deep Freeze as part of your imaging solution, you can deploy Deep Freeze as a Silent Install natively either as an .exe or as a .msi by using our Deep Freeze MSI Packager. And you can also use the Deep Freeze Console to deploy.
• Central management makes it easy to deploy, configure, and manage Deep Freeze. All you need to do is use the robust Enterprise Console or Core Console included free of charge. Or use the comprehensive built-in Command Line Interface to manage Deep Freeze from within the most popular desktop management systems such as Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, Spiceworks, and Symantec Altiris. Check out our Integration Page.
• Enhanced security is rolled into Faronics Deep Freeze with protection for the master boot record (MBR) from rootkit injections, making your security bulletproof. The Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators are prevented from accessing or controlling a computer that runs Deep Freeze. Administrators can also assign up to 15 passwords or create One-Time passwords that will expire after a single use on the workstation.
• Windows updates are even easier to automate with Deep Freeze. Now you can automatically download windows updates even when machines are Frozen. Cached updates are applied as soon as the machines are Thawed, which means Windows Updates are much faster. Forget about setting maintenance window completion times, since Deep Freeze just got even smarter! It can now detect when updates are complete and automatically returns the computer back to a Frozen state.
• Retain data across reboots by redirecting both user and application data to storage space on non-system or network drives. Or create virtual storage drives called ThawSpaces – it’s entirely up to you. Data retained in a ThawSpace or a Thawed drive is not erased upon reboot even when the computer is in a Frozen state. Or try using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo that allows you to redirect data for storage.
* not available
Title Release: Deep.Freeze.Enterprise.220.127.116.1156
Developer: Home Page
Deep Freeze Enterprise 18.104.22.16856 (44 MB)
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise 8.38.270.5256 (45 MB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.